First Week - CST 363
1. One difference is that databases have rules like preventing the insertion of duplicate values. Databases also helps connect data between tables more easily than in spreadsheets and would have better performance when many users are accessing the system. Databases can restrict access to certain data to only some users.
2. Investing time into a database is important because it can increase the efficiency of work by keeping data secure, restrict access of certain types of data to only some users and has ways to recover data if crashes occur.
3. I want to learn how to build apps and systems that use databases since they connect complex systems together. I think it's important to design databases that are organized to facilitate its integration into more complex apps. At the most basic level, I would like to learn how to better write SQL queries and memorize more functions and keywords.
Comments
Post a Comment