Week 1 - CST 338
Week 1 HW 2
For the CodingBat assignments, I first tried to remember what I had learned from C++ in terms of statements to use and how to structure the code. I also started by looking at the video and examples available on CodingBat to refresh my memory. For problems with logic and booleans, I knew I had to first set up a for loop when iteration was required to first a char or int in a sequence. What followed next was if statements that returned true if the conditions were met, or false if not. In all of the problems I worked on, I thought about the easiest way to make the code work, even if the code was longer than needed to be. Then I looked at the CodingBat solution, when available, to see how I could improve my code to be more efficient. Most problems took at least three tries, often because I was missing a colon or parentheses.
Overall, I feel confident in my ability to succeed in getting the code to work; I feel like it is coming back to me.
Comments
Post a Comment