Week 8 - Final week for CST 300
Final Presentation Reviews:
-Cyber Down
This video discussed what the history of the metaverse, including how it works, what it encompasses and how it came to be. The topics are covered well and this video appears to be something that could be used in a class to learn a brief history of the metaverse. It was interesting to watch because there were graphics for everything that was being presented and clearly labeled. The video production is very clean, leaving out any graphics or audio that would be too distracting. I may be mistaking, but I only heard one voice, but maybe that's for a reason. One suggestion for the visual aspect of the video would be to change the block letters used to regular font. Depending on what screen the video is being viewed upon, block letters can become distorted as they get smaller, and it appears that way on some slides of the presentation. This video is appropriate for a professional setting, especially for older folks who are not up to date with technology.
This video used the same format as the professional video, but condensed the information used. I think general public video could have used a different format with less information displayed on screen and more videos/graphics. It was still an engaging video that I think fits the audience it was made for.
-Webcraft Solutions
-Webcraft Solutions Quantum Computing
This video was very detailed in how quantum computing works, from how powerful it can be to what is used to maintain such high processing power. The presentation was created in a style that mimics a live presentation in front of an audience. That style sets it apart from others. The information being presented was clear to understand audibly, however I think the information displayed on-screen could be changed so its more brief while having a bigger font size. It's clear that the whole team had a part in creating the presentation as stated earlier in the style of presentation. The video is very professional in having a linear format with easy to see graphics.
-Webcraft Solutions Quantum Computing general audience
The video used a similar format as their professional video which I did not mind. I do think some slides had an excess of information, in small font, which may not catch the attention of the audience it is intended for. The live presentation style still works in this format so I think with a few tweaks, this would be a great video for the general public. Graphics that include too much technical detail could be left out, while still briefly discussed.
-Prime Solutions
My first impression of the video was that the volume of presenters' voices was too low. I had my volume raised almost to 100% to be able to hear. Visually, the presentation was done well. The information was presented clearly with the font being a decent size and colors were not distracting. The last presenter grabs your attention by the way they present the information, especially during "Ethical Questions" and "Future Direction" sections. The order in which information was presented was clearly thought out, with following slides building upon what was discussed previously. This is a good video to present to professionals.
-AI Companionship general audience
This is a great example on how to switch the presentation from a professional audience, to one less technical. It was clearly thought out that less words and more graphics would grab the attention of the general public. I would even say the video is persuasive in showing AI companionship in a positive light, one that is always ready to help you or accompany you in your daily routine. This is the perfect presentation for a general audience.
My Team's Presentations:
-Deepfakes Explained: The Dark Side of AI
-You Won't Believe This Isn't Real!
Final Entry for CST 300
The last two modules of this class were a little hectic. I felt like there was a lot to turn in and not enough time, especially since I had an exam due for my ASL class which I am also taking. But alas, I am glad that writing long essays is finally over (I hope). I got a good sense of team work and how to build a schedule to complete assignments on time. I am glad I have the team that I have because everyone seems nice and like they know what they're doing. On to the next class!
Comments
Post a Comment