Week 5 - CST 338

 Markov Review

1. I worked with Kha Ai.

2. My strategy was to start implementing the methods in the order that they were listed on prompt document. I did not necessarily plan it out, just followed the order. I did not attempt to run the tests until I had a rough draft of how I thought each method should be implemented. Then I began debugging to see what I needed to fix.

3. Kha  Ai followed along with the Markov intro video while working on the assignment. She did not plan out how she was going to implement the methods, she just started coding. She completed all methods before running any tests and then began debugging. 

4. I will try to plan out how I will implement the code using a diagram of sorts. I will also allow myself more time to complete the assignment and try to start on it as soon as it becomes available. 

5. Since we first installed IntelliJ, I have been using the Google Java Style so all my files have followed the guidelines. I have used this to automate the application of rules. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 - CST 370

Week 1 - CST 438

Week 4